Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Miami, FL
Contact: John Haymore
CMA is recruiting for a Quality Inspector with experience in the aviation industry. The Quality Inspector will carry out the quality directives and procedures established by quality management by performing inspections, checks, tests and sampling procedures of incoming materials, parts and components used in the manufacture, and partially assembled or finished goods.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Identify raw material and in-process product condition
• Determine quality and reliability standards, disposition of finished product and acceptability of rework
• Review protocols, qualification, and validation procedures documented by the organization
• Investigate and report production line failures for products that do not meet quality specifications.
• Test samples to verify products comply with company and/or federally regulated protocols.
• Inspect shipments to ensure all parcels and pallets are properly packaged for sales and distribution
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Associates degree or technical school
• Quality, industry compliance or manufacturing quality assurance training
• 3-5 years of experience conducting quality inspections in a regulated environment
• Aviation industry experience
• Detail oriented with the ability to read product specifications, schematics and blue prints
• Strong communications skills, including ability to write concise letters, emails and faxes to convey precise technical information, requirements and status
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with shipping domestic and international packages using the internet.
• Experience with repairs processing and flow, collections experience and some knowledge of accounting a plus.
• Good overall computer skills and proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and use of the internet required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Extremely motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledgeable in FAA Part 21 Regulations
• Experience reading and writing technical reports a plus.
• Electronic assembly inspection experience or equivalent